Visual3D Game Engine Forums | Development Tool for 3D Games & Simulations with C#, .NET, VB, and XNA
Username: Password: Retrieve lost password

Members: 20,650 | Total Threads: 1,878 | Total Posts: 13,359   

Visual3D Game Engine Forums | Development Tool for 3D Games & Simulations with C#, .NET, VB, and XNA > Visual3D Features & Usage > Scripting & AI » Path Making Bug?

Scripting & AI Get help with .NET scripting (in C#, VB, Python, etc.), artificial intelligence, and user input with Visual3D.NET .

Old 03-03-2012   #1
wishdragon
Official Beta Tester

Default Path Making Bug?

I had decided today to learn how to do the path making and while learning it, create an expanded layman's tutorial.

While doing so I discovered if you set the avatar to have a path, set as active, set as auto active and then don't save the avatar and just do a save world/close then reopen the world the avatar will not have the path attached to him anymore and he will glide across the land and eventually into the water.
wishdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012   #2
Eugeny
Visual3D Developer

weird. avatar should be saved with the scene.

The scene is saved with world?

I watched "glide across the land" bug, if save the scene while moving droid along the path and if not set "IsAutoActivated" for Navigator, ie Navigator will not start after scene reloading.

make sure that IsAutoActivated is set for Navigator.
Eugeny is offline   Reply With Quote